Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twins

Waking up to the moonlight filling my window at a little past 2 am, I
felt a little horny. Let me be exact. A LOT horny. My wife Mara was away
for the weekend with friends, and her sister Kara. Her twin sister. They
were identical to a tee. Well, at least what I know of with clothes on. I
don't know about anything else.

I got up off the bed and stretched out. I walked towards the door, but
before I got to it, the door slowly opened. In walked Mara, my lovely
wife. She took one long and hard look at my massive bulge, and said,"Looks
like I am just in time." She walked over, eased my cock out of my boxers,
knelt down and took almost the whole thing into her mouth. At first, it
was almost passionate, then, she wrapped a small hand around it and sucked
harder and faster.

"Oh, God baby. Suck it good." She happily obliged. She pushed me back
onto our bed all without missing a beat or rhythm. My cock was pulsing
with built up juices, and I felt like I was ready to cum right then, but
she sensed it and stopped. Still holding onto my cock, she lay down on her
back, and with one hand pulled off her panties from underneath her skirt.
She yanked me close and ordered me to eat her cunt. So I did, and she was
far past wet, she was drenched.

"Suck my pussy! Suck it! Eat my cunt baby!" She yanked and pulled at
my hair. I did.

Now, I have to admit, this was different than our usual sexual
encounters. She was really hot tonight. So I asked in between licks,"Damn
baby, what's gotten you going tonight? She only cooed and cried out in
pleasure.

As I rest my head over her wet, pink pussy lips lapping up her juices
and hearing her oh's and yeah's, in walked her twin, Kara. I stopped what
I was doing, and gazed at her while she slowly took off her clothes licking
her lips.

"Oh, honey, you've been so naughty. Are you ready for this?" she asked.
"I'm not Kara. I am Mara, your wife."

I looked back and forth between them, but still couldn't tell the
difference.

"I know you've been wanting this for so long, and so have I," my wife
said. "I was only more than thrilled to learn that Kara wanted it too."

Kara got up and grabbed me by the hand making me sit down on the edge of
the bed. She straddled my hard cock facing front like me, and slowly slid
up and down grinding me with all it was worth. Mara lowered herself in front
of us, and wrapped her mouth on my cock as her sister's pussy was cumming
on me. she licked and sucked and tasted Kara's juices for the first time.
I was beyond thrilled and as I watched her enjoyment, I grabbed her sister
by the side, thrust my cock deep into her pussy, and came hard inside
releasing loads of semen into her.

As Kara slowly rose up off me, Mara sucked the cum off my still hard
cock."Mmm, we'll have to do this again,"she said. I'm ready anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment